As a witty and creative African writer, skilled with bravery, focus, drive, tenacity, and an exceptional ability to stand out, Allwell Victoria has proven herself worthy in her 19 years writing experience.
She is the Co-author of a leading book of poise, significance, and style to suit the young mind and address career and business challenges faced by Nigerian and African youths today.
As a 9-year-old child, she found pleasure dancing through the tales of life with the pen and paper, grew to discover her immense passion for the media/writing industry and has over the years gained forte in professional ghostwriting, script writing, content writing, inspirational writing, book writing, creative writing, storytelling and other expertise in the writing field.
Today, Victoria is not just a writer, but one passionate to tell your story and many other stories with an extraordinary measure of inspiration set to enthuse your audience in the most dynamic and dignified style ever.
Writing for over 15 years has exposed Victoria Allwell to an in-depth experience and rare skill set to create a difference in the world of entertainment. Her writing experiences are:
1. Radio drama/program script on health for SFH, Abuja: 2012
2. Script writing for Krisanctus TV/radio production: 2011-2013.
3. Article writing on fashion and Celebrities/ entrepreneurs corner/pidgin gist/poetry writing and Co-editor at CitiWatch Magazine: 2016
4. Short stories/entertainment news/celebrity gist/fashion stories/entrepreneurs promotional stories at Cosmicray magazine. Intl.: 2017.
5. Love stories at Calvary love magazine: 2016- 2017
6. Radio program script writing: Ark Africa- 2017-2018
7. Ghostwriting/Blog writing/book writing/Content writing: Sabi Writers – 2018
8. Co- author of an inspirational and global book.
9. Content writing/Inspirational stories for executives, leaders, film makers, and organizations.
10. She also writes fluently in pidgin, English language and partially in Igbo and Yoruba.
In 2020, she managed over twenty book writing projects for individuals and continues to grow in the creative and research writing space.